Dates: November 6, 2019
Meets: W from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Registration Fee: $395.00
Instructor: Heather Zweifel
Date: November 6, 2019
Time: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Location: USD Community College for Sioux Falls
Fee: $395 per person, group discounts available
Description: Do you recognize the potential in your employees but need help bringing it out? You can unleash that potential by learning proven coaching techniques that foster new levels of commitment and performance. A recent Harvard study showed that managers can improve their coaching skills in a short amount of time. During this course you'll learn skills that great coaches use to help others discover for themselves the things that limit or enhance success.
- Identify your own coaching skills and triggers.
- Learn the difference between coaching, managing, and feedback and when to use each.
- Develop your listening skills.
- Discover high impact questions that help your coachee get to the root of the issue.
- Learn a five step coaching model.
- Build a reputation where people seek your coaching.
- Practice new skills.
Who should attend: Supervisors and managers who want to develop authentic leadership skills.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 395.00|
|11/06/2019||Wednesday||9 AM to 4 PM ||Classroom Building 149 |