Dates: October 22, 2019
Meets: Tu from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Registration Fee: $395.00
Instructor: Heather Zweifel
Date: October 22, 2019
Time: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Location: USD Community College for Sioux Falls
Fee: $395 per person, group discounts available
Description: Do you ever wish you had a crystal ball to predict the future? When you're constantly in "recruit and select" mode, it can be challenging to accurately forecast your people needs and create a strategy to be sure that you have the right people in the right place at the right time. However, it is a critical component to meeting your organization's long-term goals. Strategic workforce planning aligns the organization's human capital directly to its business direction.
- Analyze the employee life cycle.
- Define and use key workforce metrics and analytics.
- Assess talent needs at the individual and organizational level.
- Identify succession planning and mapping.
- Develop a talent supply chain gap analysis.
- Determine when and how to develop talent.
- Apply new skills and tools to your organization.
Who should attend: Designed for leaders and HR pros who want to take their organization to the next level.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 395.00|
|10/22/2019||Tuesday||9 AM to 4 PM ||Science and Technology Building 108 |