Dates: September 19, 2019
Meets: Th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Registration Fee: $395.00
Instructor: Jeff Vostad
Date: September 19, 2019
Time: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Location: USD Community College for Sioux Falls
Fee: $395 per person, group discounts available
Description: Effective writing is a powerful tool in the business environment. Hone your business communication skills and achieve greater success in making your stance known and understood. In this hands-on course, you will learn how to write clearer, more successful workplace communications. From a simple lunch invitation, to interoffice memos, to performance reviews, to high-budget project proposals, focus will be applied to making your point clear and getting greater results.
- Understand your audience.
- Recognize and examine the qualities of effective business writing.
- Avoid common pitfalls with clear, purposeful writing.
- Gain understanding by evaluating strong and weak writing examples often seen in daily communications.
- Apply your new knowledge to construct writings that have great clarity and focus.
- Analyze writing methods and approaches to enhance your individual business writing needs.
Who should attend: Anyone who wants to articulate their thoughts more clearly, concisely and with a newfound professional style.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 395.00|
|09/19/2019||Thursday||9 AM to 4 PM ||Classroom Building 149 |